Connecting Children to the Material World
A FREE one day event focusing on helping children link natural resources with everyday things we throw away.
- An inspirational presentation from a teacher
- Network with colleagues from other schools
- Practical tips for composting at school
- Literacy, science and geography activities
- Signposting to grants to fund your environmental work
- Outdoor environmental activities
This event is perfect for any teacher, TA or school adult wanting to integrate sustainability into their school’s ethos. Scroll down for the day’s programme.
Where: Holsworthy Primary School
When: 9.30am - 3.30pm on Wednesday 6th June 2018
View the programme for the day here.
To book your place, or for further enquiries, email email@example.com or call 07944 791971
Feedback from a Teachers who attended the 2017 event :-
“Excellent organisation, very helpful 'facilitators' (horrible word sorry) and generally a lovely environment to learn in- an inspiring day and I am very much looking forward feeding to school and getting on with turning a vision into a reality THANK YOU”